Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Classic Jumper

I made Ella this Classic Jumper from the One Yard Wonders book.  It's the first item I have made from the book and I'm looking forward to making more.  The instructions were pretty easy to follow.  The only difficulty I had was of course the button-holes.  After spending a couple of hours fighting my machine, I gave up and had a friend do them for me just so Ella could wear before she grows out of it.  I used the 12 month old measurements so she'll probably be out of it by summer.  I love the dress on her and she loves the buttons.  She ran all around the house and yard so it's obviously super comfortable and the length is just right.  I know you can't really see the length of the dress from this picture but it falls just below her knees.


No comments:

Post a Comment